The benefits of being a Member of the Myrtleford & District Historical Society Inc. include:
- Learn about the history of Myrtleford and surrounding districts;
- Assist in your own Research;
- Receive a Quarterly newsletter;
- Attend monthly meetings;
- Enter the Old School Museum for free; and
- Assist with the preservation of Myrtleford's history.
We do basic research for people for $10.
- When the Museum is open Entry Fee is $5 for adults and $1 for children (subject to change). The committee member on duty will make available any good condition book, file, photo or newspaper from 1960 onwards for the person to study under supervision at the Museum.
- Non-committee members and general public do not have automatic use of research room or unsupervised use of resource material.
- We are storing away old newspapers pre1960 in ‘Albox Boxing Archival Storage’ and arranging to purchase microfilm of these older papers.
- Committee members may carefully research from old newspapers until we have microfilm.