Our preliminary List of Actions/Goals are:
- 'Limil'-wash external walls (back three classrooms.
- Repaint internal ceilings (Albert Street side of the building).
- Cover/paint concrete floors (Albert Street side of the building).
Displays & Storage
- Improve rotation of displays.
- Revise archiving procedures.
- Review collection catalogue.
- Digitize documents.
- Photograph all objects exhibited or in storage.
- Enhance contact with education providers (local and elsewhere) as well as with touring groups.
- Provide Museum-based internet connection for emails, research and contact with the Royal heritage Society of Victoria, HSGV and the Alpine Shire heritage network.
- Continue to develop our contribution to local community events.
- Provide a fire-proof safe.
- Provide an internet connection.
- Additional storage facilities.
- Develop our volunteer base; consider a part-time remunerated position.
- Expand our hours of access.
- Continue to develop coordination with the Alpine Council and its Visitor Information Centres.